YET ® Evaporative Air Cooler operates based on “Flash Evaporation” concept. Water is directed to wet and soak 100mm thick honeycomb cooling pads at water temperature of 20 – 24°C. When the high quality in built fan operates, ambient hot air will be drawn and force through the 100mm cooling pads. Water in cooling pads are evaporated due to heat exchange which then cool down the hot fresh air to be 23 – 25°C inside the air cooler unit. It is then blown out achieving 24 – 26°C fresh air at air outlet. Detailed cooling principle within the YET Air Cooler is shown as below:
There are 2 types of YET ® Evaporative Air Cooler
Why choose Evaporative Air Cooler over Industrial Fan?
- 2 in 1 – Effective air cooling to 26°C (at least) and then blowing of cold air
- Fresh & cold air – Ventilation of fresh air, not enclosed warm air
- Energy saving – Electricity consumption similar but cooling effect much better
Why choose Evaporative Air Cooler over Air Conditioner?
- Fresh & cold air – Ventilation of fresh cold air into target area
- 80% electricity cost saving – At least 80% electricity cost compared with air conditioned system
- Easy & low installation cost – Cheaper to install without needing to enclose the whole space
- Pollution free – Water cool concept through water evaporation only
Why choose YET ® Air Cooler over other brands?
- ROHS & CE certified fan – High pressure mute fan with very powerful airflow
- Modified fan motor – Certified 240V or 415V adhering to TNB incoming electricity supply
- High quality honeycomb cooling pad – Certified 100mm thick cellulose cooling pad for amazing air evaporation without smell
- Solid steel brackets – 100% solid steel bracket inside air cooler instead of hollow steel or plastic